Please take time to review our updated policies & procedures before your next visit.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY.When You Arrive:
- Please don’t arrive more than 20 minutes before your tee time unless you are planning on using the patio or going to the driving range.
- Carts will be located outside the Pro Shop as before; all carts will be sanitized between uses.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at Pro Shop entrance and exit, and at the Starter table.
- Please follow all safety protocols with regards to social distancing when on Dragonfly property.
- Tent washrooms will be available for use and hand sanitizer stations will be provided.
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes. There are signs attached to each hole to remind customers.
- Pool noodles will be inserted into cups to maximize exposure for removal
- There will be no ball washers, bunker rakes, benches.
- Take out will be available for order at Hole 8 for curb-side pickup after Hole 9 at the BBQ.
- Please remove all garbage from the cart before returning after your round – cans will be located at Holes 9 and 18.
- Carts are then to be dropped off at the cart compound to be sanitized for the next customer.
- There is to be no close interaction amongst golfers including, but not limited to, hand shaking, sharing equipment, etc.
- The driving range and practice green are now open! Maximum 4 people on the practice green at one time.
- Pro Shop will be open at a capacity of 3 customers at a time.
- The wearing of masks or another face covering (mouth and nose) when in enclosed spaces in Ontario is mandatory as of July 13. We will require everyone to wear a mask in order to enter our pro shop to ensure we are in compliance with this new regulation. Thank you for your understanding as we want to keep our customers and staff safe during this time.
- Dine-in service is suspended until further notice. The patio is now open for sit down meals.