Please take time to review our updated policies & procedures before your next visit.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY.
***All tee time bookings will require a valid credit card on file for the person booking the tee time. No charges will be applied until the day of check-in. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy at the bottom of this page.***
When You Arrive:
- Please follow all safety protocols in accordance with the RCDHU.
- Please use the cart paths as much as possible to help keep our grass green and lush.
- Washrooms are located at the tee box on hole 6, beside the green on hole 9, and beside the green on hole 11.
- We ask that you replace your divots in the fairway and fix your ball marks on the green to help keep the course in great shape for yourself and others.
- To help maintain the pace of play we ask that if you want food for the back nine please call in your order at the 9th tee box so we can have your order ready for you as you come off the 9th green.
- The driving range and practice green are open and no reservations are required.
- We have both hitting mats and grass to hit from as well as a practice bunker complete with a flag to work on bunker shots.
- Our range is 270 yards long and 200 yards wide with new yardage markers to help dial in your irons.
- Washrooms are located inside the pro shop.
- Rental clubs are available for men, women, and juniors. A valid credit card is required on file until the set is returned and inspected for damages.
- Lanyons is quickly becoming the place to be for golfers and non golfers alike. Looking for a venue to host a birthday party? How about a retirement party? We offer great food, best in class service, and the nicest patio in the valley. Come see everything we have to offer for your next gathering.
We know Plans and circumstances change. Before booking your tee time online or by phone, please be aware of the Dragonfly Tee Time Cancellation Policy.
1. The individual who made the tee time booking will be required to call the golf shop a minimum of 24hrs prior to the tee time to cancel or amend the numbers of players in the booking without penalty.
2. Should the individual who made the tee time booking not amend their booking at least 24hrs prior to their tee time, their card will be charged the posted green fee rate for the booking if the group shows up with less players than what had been booked.
3. Players may call the golf shop 24hrs a day. If the golf shop is closed when calling, you can leave a message at anytime to cancel or amend your tee time.Rain Policy