Please take time to review our updated policies & procedures before your next visit.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY.When You Arrive:
- Please don’t arrive more than 20 minutes before your tee time unless you are planning on using the patio or going to the driving range.
- Carts will be located outside the Pro Shop as before; all carts will be sanitized between uses.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at Pro Shop entrance and exit, and at the Starter table.
- Please follow all safety protocols with regards to social distancing when on Dragonfly property.
- Tent washrooms will be available for use and hand sanitizer stations will be provided. We also have a washroom on hole #6 near the tee boxes and in between holes 11 and 15.
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes. There are signs attached to each hole to remind customers.
- Pool noodles will be inserted into the cups to minimize touch points.
- There will be no ball washers, bunker rakes, benches.
- Take out will be available for order at Hole 8 for curb-side pickup after Hole 9 at the BBQ station.
- Carts are to be dropped off at the cart compound to be sanitized for the next customer when your round is complete.
- There is to be no close interaction amongst golfers including, but not limited to, hand shaking, sharing equipment, etc.
- The driving range and practice green are now closed! Maximum 4 people on the practice green at one time.
- Pro Shop will be open at a capacity of 3 customers at a time.
- The wearing of masks or another face covering (mouth and nose) when in enclosed spaces in Ontario is mandatory. We will require everyone to wear a mask in order to enter our pro shop to ensure we are in compliance with this new regulation. Thank you for your understanding as we want to keep our customers and staff safe.
- our kitchen is closed for the off season. We are expanding our patio so make sure to come see us in 2021 and enjoy a meal with friends and take in some of the best views in the valley.