Please take time to review our updated policies & procedures before your next visit.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY.
***All tee time bookings will require a valid credit card on file for the person booking the tee time. No charges will be applied until the day of check-in. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy at the bottom of this page.***
When You Arrive:
- Carts are located outside the Pro Shop as before; all carts will be sanitized between uses.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at Pro Shop entrance and exit, and at the Starter table.
- Please follow all safety protocols with regards to social distancing when on Dragonfly property.
- Tent washrooms will be available for use and hand sanitizer stations will be provided. We also have a washroom on hole #6 near the tee boxes and in between holes #11 and #15.
- Take out will be available for order at Hole 8 for curb-side pickup after Hole 9 at the BBQ station.
- Carts are to be dropped off at the cart compound to be sanitized for the next customer when your round is completed.
- The driving range and practice green are open and no reservations are required.
- We have both hitting mats and grass to hit from as well as a practice bunker complete with a flag to work on sand saves.
- Our range is 250 yards long and 200 yards wide with new yardage markers to help dial in your irons.
- The wearing of masks or another face covering (mouth and nose) is mandatory inside the pro shop or lounge and on the patio until you are seated. Thank you for your understanding as we want to keep our customers and staff safe.
- Come visit Lanyons, our new patio and enjoy some great food with family and friends. Don't worry if you aren't a golfer, we still encourage you to come out and take in some of the best views in the valley.
We know Plans and circumstances change. Before booking your tee time online or by phone, please be aware of the Dragonfly Tee Time Cancellation Policy.
1. The individual who made the tee time booking will be required to call the golf shop a minimum of 24hrs prior to the tee time to cancel or amend the numbers of players in the booking without penalty.
2. Should the individual who made the tee time booking not amend their booking at least 24hrs prior to their tee time, their card will be charged the posted green fee rate for the booking if the group shows up with less players than what had been booked.
3. Players may call the golf shop 24hrs a day. If the golf shop is closed when calling, you can leave a message at anytime to cancel or amend your tee time.Rain Policy